Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here and Now














My thoughts determine my perspective.
My vision determines my future.
My beliefs determine my direction.
My hope determines my persistence.
My goals determine my destiny.
My values determine my priorities.
My energy determines my capacity.
My focus determines my attention.
My strategies determine my effectiveness.
My actions determine my progress.
My commitment determines my endurance.

We all have to decide whether we will become "Doers" or "Doubters" in life. We cannot ignore the past, but we cannot live in it. We cannot change the past but only learn from it. There is little we can do about some of the mistakes we have made. We, therefore, should not dwell too much on the past. And the future, whatever it holds, is yet ahead. However, we cannot dwell there either. Yet some people live so much for the future that they fail to live at the moment, the present. Adopt this motto:

I will learn from the past.
I will live in the present.
I will look forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment