Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pittalicious!


New favorite movie: Moneyball. Hayden and I met up in Salt City Friday evening and saw the flickster. Soda and popcorn included. I was reminded how big of a hunk Brad Pitt is (as if I had forgotten), while Hayden translated all of the baseball jargon for me. He's some sort of an expert on the subject. Not only that, but there was a Fabio reference in the movie. I laughed the whole night long, and came home with a few new smile lines. I need to stop going out with so many funny people. I'm getting wrinkles.

In case you didn't know, Jonah Hill is also in the movie. Well guess what! He directed my new favorite music video. Sara Bareilles is amazing to my ears, and she looks drop dead gorgeous. I'm so glad she finally made a music video to one of my favorite songs on her latest album.


No comments:

Post a Comment