Monday, January 3, 2011

Smile Even When It Rains

Urgh! I keep wanting to publish a new post, but halfway through I re-read what I'm typing, and it's one huge, venting pile of trash talk! I've always taken pride in the fact that I have incredible amounts of self control, but recently I am struggling. I feel the constant need to defend myself, when I KNOW that I've done nothing wrong.

A few weeks ago I had to play "the bad guy" role, something entirely different from what I'm used to. Feelings were hurt. Friendships were broken. With this decision came a new perspective. I've been able to forgive those who have wronged me in the past more fully. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Just a reminder though, it's not nice to mock others.

I'm gonna keep doing what I do best: Smiling, laughing, and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment